The MBA Tour
Korea & JApan
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
18:00 - 22:00
Korea Standard Time
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly.
Check back closer to the event for updates.
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Emory University
- Fudan University
- Georgia Tech
- Hult International Business School
- IESE Business School
- Indiana University
- McGill University
- Michigan State University
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- National University of Singapore
- Ohio State University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Manchester
- University of Virginia
- University of Warwick
- Vanderbilt University
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success Bundle post-event which includes:
- One month of free participation in Sprints($97 value), a membership-only closed group where MBA candidates collaborate with an admission expert as their cohort, by My MBA Path.
- MBA Scholarships Guide by BusinessBecause, breaking down the ways in which you can boost your chances of landing a scholarship.
- 10% off GMAC Business Fundamentals: Level up your core business knowledge BEFORE you enter the classroom with courses that will empower you to successfully start your graduate business program and will be applicable to your future career.
- GMAT™ Accelerator Bundle which includes a GMAT™ 8-Week Study Planner and 10% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 E-Book and Online Question Bank.
Offers from our Advisors:
- SPG Education Consulting will be providing all attendees with free GMAT, GRE consulting sessions for all attendees. Head to their booth to learn more!