SPOTLIGHT ON BLACK, HISPANIC, AND INDIGENOUS MBAS
Especially in MBA programs.
5:00 PM - 09:00 PM
who didn't have access to resources like this in the past."
FULL PARTICIPATION SCHOOL LIST
- American University
- Arizona State University
- Boston University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Georgetown University
- Harvard University
- Indiana University
- Ohio State University
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- Vanderbilt University
- Yale University
The MBA Tour Spotlight on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is an initiative to showcase resources available to underserved communities in graduate management education. This event focuses on Black, Hispanic, and Indigenous MBA candidates and will highlight program offerings, scholarships, and career opportunities that are actively promoting DEI initiatives to support this group.
During this interactive event, you can:
- Get insights from schools. We bring together multiple business schools to shed light on different aspects of the MBA journey. From an insider view of what’s needed to stand out and develop a winning application, to career prospects and how an MBA can help, we’ve got you covered.
- Engage with schools. Join business schools for small group conversations on a specific topic. All sessions are open to join and are a great opportunity to explore what’s important to you.
Plus join the community and meet others on the same journey! Connect with people to ask, and get answers to, your questions or create groups with shared interests.